Consociate has built a reputation for providing exceptional and custom healthcare benefit management solutions to self-insured employers and employees throughout Illinois and beyond. Our focus remains: do all possible to ensure your benefit program is successful. Today, this translates into delivering the healthiest employee population and the best bottom line.
Our commitment is the foundation for everything we do.
- Building relationships and delivering the personalized attention that our extended healthcare family expects and deserves.
- Employing only the most knowledgeable personnel who solve problems and create solutions.
- Providing “high-touch” patient care.
- Investing in industry-leading technology and tools.
- Delivering the best value in benefit solutions from cost-management services to employee care.
Needs may change over time … but our commitment to you stays tried and true.
- 150+ Organizations including Hospitals, School Districts, Municipalities, Manufacturers, Small Business, and Fortune 50 Companies
- 40,000+ Participants
- Flexible and Comprehensive Services
- Cost-Effective Proven Solutions
- Personal and Responsive Customer Service
- Long-Standing Client Relationships
- Committed: Track record of Success, Investment and Ongoing Preparation for the Future
Our TPA Services include:
- Benefit Consulting
- Vendor Review
- Claims Administration (Medical, Dental, Rx, Disability, FSA, HRA and HSA)
- Customer Service
- Reinsurance Administration
- PPO Network Services
- Wellness Plan Creation, Implementation and Monitoring
- Employee Communication Services
- Predictive Modeling
- Employee Benefit and Satisfaction Surveys
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
- Utilization Management
- Out-of-Network Discounts
- Subrogation Services
- Specialty Cost Containment Services (including Dialysis, Cancer Care, and Transplant Services)
- Consolidated Billing Services
- Enrollment and Eligibility Services
- COBRA Administration
- PBM Negotiation and Audit Services
Consociate offers accurate and complete medical, dental and prescription claims processing. Our commitment is unparalleled attention to processing detail and quick turnaround at a competitive price to meet your specific needs.
We administer a variety of self-insured medical benefit plans for a variety of clients and group sizes. By listening closely to your needs, we create a customized plan designed to fulfill those needs and ensure program success for employees and employers.
We will work with you to implement the most optimal prescription drug card program that will provide your employees with substantial discounts and savings.
We provide flexible dental programs that give employees freedom of choice with regard to providers. We can tailor co-insurance levels, deductible amounts, annual maximums, and benefits covered to meet your dental needs.
Our top priority is to consistently serve each client with accessible, knowledgeable, and professional Claim and Customer Service representatives. Our staff is devoted to exceeding clients’ needs. All phone calls from employees, employers, and providers are taken by live people and handled with the utmost attention and efficiency.
Our extensive group of affiliate PPO Networks allows us to provide for your organization’s health care needs, whether your employees are at a single location or at multiple locations nationwide. We take a collaborative approach in finding the best solutions to your group needs.
Consociate provides an extensive variety of operational reports that keep you updated on the trends within your group. These statistical and financial reports are formatted, compiled, and classified based on our client’s individual plan.